Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Okay, it's been over 2 months since I posted anything here.

Here is the list of excuses (all are true - to some extent)

1. Too busy "Tweeting"

2. Too busy on Facebook

3. Too busy playing "Fishdom" (it's not just a Bejeweled knockoff - it's a screen saver too!)

4. Too busy in Savannah on the weekends

5. I'd rather be studying the book of Esther.

Life has been busy.

Trixie survived the 4th of July fireworks noise without too much drama. But the last 3 days in a row we've had thunderstorms... I just don't know how she contorts her 14 year old puppy body to fit underneath & behind the desk? It just boggles my mind. I know she is getting older and her eyesight isn't what it used to be... but I'm afraid she's going to sprain something trying to hide from thunder!

Thanks for listening!